About Me

My photo
I'm a simple person...nice..haha..nice ke? sapa yang tau n know me je k.. loving, caring....and the most thing is i LOVE MY MOM. DAD, UDA, ADIK, KAK NOT, ABIL, MuQRI and the special one...LOKMAM..hehe

Saturday 28 September 2013

We did't realize it....

Halooooo Halooooo...

Since i felt lazy i did not update my blog  for a long and long time...
so i terlepas update macam2...hahaha...but is ok...

Yesterday was wonderful...

Thank you to my totoi coz bring me playing bowl and eating ....thank you thank you....
Smapai my tulang pinggul senget ...hahaha..by the way sangat puas and have fun....yeaaahhhh...
I can't upload the photo coz my phone is broken...so sad ..i just can upload his photo...(tu pun curi without his imformation) memg keja i suka curi pic dia..kahakahakah...sorry awak,,..


Taken by : Me...Haha



P/s : For you my dear, I always pray for your successful in your life and career coming soon...InshaAllah...Work for yourself, family and for your future Ok...143...





No comments:

Post a Comment